Monday, January 6, 2014

Infantino Discovery Elephant

Infantino Discovery ElephantDO NOT GIVE THIS UNSAFE TOY TO YOUR CHILD. While getting my daughter ready for bed, I discovered that her tongue black. I tried to clean it, but it would not come off at all I asked grandma if she ate any prunes for the day? No (not that the organic food I feed her should have any dye). Grandma said that all day she played and chewed on this new elephant she got. I decided to examine the elephant and was shocked and enraged to see that when i wiped the flag on the top of the elephants nose, yellow and red dye easily got onto the washcloth. This manufacter will be hearing from me and I will ensure that this toy doesnt get into the hands or mouth of any other babies!

I really like this toy, but it is a little big for what I had wanted it for. I wanted to be able to take it in the stroller and car, but like I said it is larger then most stroller toys. over all it will be great for her to use in the home.

Buy Infantino Discovery Elephant Now

This has been a fun toy to add to the baby's toy box! However, the attachment ring, was not included with the one I received. I has to improvise. I would recomend this, as it has a lot of stuff to keep baby interested.

Read Best Reviews of Infantino Discovery Elephant Here

No comments:

Post a Comment