Sunday, January 12, 2014

Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton - Small

Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton - SmallPurchased for my grandson who is in love with Horton. This Horton is his pal and he takes him everywhere. The size is just right for a toddler to hold and carry.

I love the book "Horton Hears a How" and I wanted to be able to share this love with my grandson. Now I can read to him with a little Horton of his own. Perfect size for a little one. Highly Rcommend!

Buy Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton - Small Now

Horton is my favorite Dr. Seuss character. This one is nice because he's not too big. We got him to use atop the diaper cake for the baby shower, and he will be a nice size for the baby afterward.

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton - Small Here

the toy is very cute but a little smaller than I had hoped. I would prefer to get on a bit bigger next time.

Want Manhattan Toy Dr. Seuss Horton - Small Discount?

Item arrived on time and was as described. Perfect for any child who loves Dr. Seuss. Good companion to a book.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment