Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob Puzzle

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob PuzzleThis was the best first introduction to puzzles for my daughter. She got this puzzle for her first birthday. With her love of animals, it was an immediate hit! The pieces were large and the large chunky knobs made them easy for her to hold. The painted picture underneath that correlates with the puzzle piece is fabulous! Although my daughter can't always get the pieces back, she is learning the dexterity skills she needs! It holds up well to teething, although the wood is soft enough to show indentations over time. My daughter's favorite hobby so far is banging the pieces together!

This puzzle was ruined in a day. My toddler had a mouth full of paper after only a few minutes of playing with it. So I threw this puzzle into the garbage. Worthless as far as I am concerned. I rate it about as high as any other Melissa & Doug product. Very cheaply made.

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob Puzzle Now

I bought this as a gift for my one-year old grandson and he loves it. The large knobs make it easy for him to grasp.It is very durable and the bright colors make it even more attractive.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob Puzzle Here

This puzzle was wonderful and sturdy. My nephew loved holding the large knobs and picking the pieces up and putting them back down. Definately a toy that will be around for several generations.

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Barnyard Animals Jumbo Knob Puzzle Discount?

The three farm animals have wonderful expressions that encourage our grand daughter to pick them up. She loves them and the large wooden knobs make it easy for her to pick them up. We have three now and will probably purchase more very well made toy!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment