Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shining Stars Hedgehog

Shining Stars HedgehogThese toys are soft and adorable! On top of that you're giving them a real star! How cool is that? Half of my grandkids are now planning to be astronauts! They use the Nasa site to check on their stars and usually end up widening their search. The teens and preteens really enjoy the game site. In addition to all this a portion of the profits goes to children's charities. I have rarely been happier with a gift I've purchased.

I had a hard time finding a really cute hedgehog for my grandchild and this one fit the bill. He is darling, not scary looking and really soft.

Buy Shining Stars Hedgehog Now

The complete Shining Stars Stuffed Animal sets are just adorable. Each animal is super cute with a star sewn onto his or her foot. You can get online and name your star, your own personal star. How cool is that? While you are online you can play games with your animal.

This one, the hedgehog, is very super cute. I was wanting a hedgehog for a pet and my friend found this for me and gave it to me for fun. It is very soft. It is very squishy. I completely love having it sit by my computer and smile at me.

Enjoy.

Read Best Reviews of Shining Stars Hedgehog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment