Monday, January 20, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake Cloth Doll, 18"

Strawberry Shortcake Cloth Doll, 18'My daughter was so happy to see it sitting in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. It was the first toy she noticed right away. She couldn't wait to pick it up. I cannot complain about the quality of the doll very well made. It is so cute and cuddly. Note that the little doll is not included in the purchase.

My daughter (just turned one) got this for Christmas and she has been carrying it everywhere. It's much bigger than I thought it would be. Seams all look well constructed, so I think this doll will last a long time, even with being dragged all over the house under the arm of a toddler. I also loved that the strawberry at the top of the hat actually smells like a strawberry! I grew up with Strawberry Shortcake, and I think it's terrific that toys like this are making a come-back.

Buy Strawberry Shortcake Cloth Doll, 18" Now

This doll is so cute and well made. I am doing a Strawberry Shortcake theme birthday party for my daughter and when I saw this I just had to get it. She is going to love it! It even has a scented strawberry on top of her hat. It seems very durable and well made and I would suggest it to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Strawberry Shortcake Cloth Doll, 18" Here

I purchased this for my niece who is really into Strawberry Shortcake. She loves it and drags it around with her all over the place. Build well for the price and even has a strawberry scented strawberry on the top of the hat.

Want Strawberry Shortcake Cloth Doll, 18" Discount?

I love this doll.... I got it for my girls for Christmas and it brought a smile to my face to see her sitting underneath the tree. The girls love hugging her and smelling her (she smells like strawberries, or course!). It seems to be well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment