Monday, January 20, 2014

Fisher-Price Baby Dinoland

Fisher-Price Baby DinolandAnother great Little People set! Fun toy, especially for a little boy who loves dinosaurs!

This is a great toy for a child around 18 months old. It is very hard to find and the stores no longer carry it around where I live. My grandson is into dinosaurs so this is going to be a great Christmas present for him.

Buy Fisher-Price Baby Dinoland Now

Great addition to the Little People collection. My son loves dinosaurs so I bought it for him, and now that he has grown out of Little People I have put it away for my daughter when she gets older. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if there was a little more to the playset, but overall it's a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Baby Dinoland Here

No comments:

Post a Comment