Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Chill Black Penguin (Sparkly)

Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Chill Black PenguinThe image shown does not show the glittery look this (Sparkly) penguin has. If you want the Ty product that looks like the picture shown, make sure it doesn't say (Sparkly) at the end.

He is so cute when I got him! I have had him since 2nd grade. Yes, he is a 5 star!

Buy Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Chill Black Penguin (Sparkly) Now

I like this small penguin. Just wanted to confirm the presence of metallic fur in the white and black parts. It's very cute though.

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Chill Black Penguin (Sparkly) Here

My little girl (4 years old) lost her penguin snugglie, I searched far & wide then I searched the internet and we chose this one. It is a typical beanie baby size. The fur is also typical beanie baby EXCEPT that if you get the sparkly one it has little silver sparkly furs as well. The silver does not effect the softness, but being typical beanie baby fur it is not SUPER soft to begin with.

Want Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Chill Black Penguin (Sparkly) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment