Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baby Self-feeding Bottle Straw - Stainless, 8oz

Baby Self-feeding Bottle Straw - Stainless, 8ozI don't understand why these starws aren't everywhere! My 8-month-old refused to hold her bottle up herself and we tried 3 different kinds of sippy cups with no luck. My mother remembered using "bottle straws" when I was a kid (30+ yrs ago) but I'd never heard of them until I found these. The only thing you should know before getting them is that the ring (top) of the straw must make a seal around the bottle neck. I ordered the regular straw (I had only Playtex bottles) and they were too wide for the straw. I then bought some Gerber bottles and the straw fits fine. I think they have a wide necked bottle straw but I wasn't paying attention when I ordered :) My kid LOVES it nad so do I cause now I have my hands back!

i love the way this baby straw works.its great when im really buzy. i had it with my first grand kid. now i found it with your company . i was looking 4 a long time .thank you janet

Buy Baby Self-feeding Bottle Straw - Stainless, 8oz Now

I GOT TWO OF THESE FOR MY GRANDCHILD AND WE LOVE THEM. SHE CAN SIT OR LAY DOWN TO DRINK FROM HER BOTTLE. EASY TO USE AND EASY TO CLEAN.

THANKY YOU

Read Best Reviews of Baby Self-feeding Bottle Straw - Stainless, 8oz Here

This product claimed it fit Medela bottles, but it is way too long to fit them. This is for the 8 oz version. I also do not see any included item that cleans the straw either.

Want Baby Self-feeding Bottle Straw - Stainless, 8oz Discount?

I had something similar to these for my now 25 year old when he was a baby. I purchased them for my 11 month old twin grandbabies. Unfortunately, they have become so used to tilting the bottle that when I tried the straws they became very frustrated, because they couldn't get any thing to drink.

I can't return the products because I used them. That is the only drawback.

No comments:

Post a Comment