Sunday, February 9, 2014

BuckleyBoo - Bunny 17"

BuckleyBoo - Bunny 17'This was a gift for my daughter a few months before she turned 2. Initially she was not terribly interested and the buckles were too difficult for her, but a few months after her 2nd birthday she got the hang of it. Now it's become one of her favorite toys. The patterns on the ribbons have helped her learn to match, and she has gotten very adept at buckling. She still needs some help with the unbuckling (which is expected, developmentally), so this isn't quite for solo play yet. We play with Buckley together and I help with the unbuckling for now. I'm so glad I got this for her and I am always recommending it to parents of young toddlers.

cute product. it is a bday gift so I haven't had a chance to see the kid use it yet.

Buy BuckleyBoo - Bunny 17" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment