Sunday, February 9, 2014

My First Baby Powder Pink - Madame Alexander

My First Baby Powder Pink - Madame AlexanderThis little baby doll is the only one I could find for a 12 month old! So many have tiny accessories that could be swallowed, but this little sweetheart is just a beautifully soft cuddler that my granddaughter loves and is just her size! I couldn't believe the price was so good.

This is a very soft, cuddly, durable doll. I have given several as gifts. It is a perfect size for a an infant or toddler to hold, carry around, and cuddle.

Buy My First Baby Powder Pink - Madame Alexander Now

This is the sweetest baby doll!! It is super soft, my daughter loves it!! Just perfect!! I have found the quality to be quite good and is very easy to clean.

Read Best Reviews of My First Baby Powder Pink - Madame Alexander Here

This Baby Doll is so soft and cuddly. That it is made by Madame Alexander is an extra plus as they always make great products. My granddaughter loves it. The price was very reasonable for the quality.

Want My First Baby Powder Pink - Madame Alexander Discount?

The doll was for a one year old girl and she loved it. The doll has a pretty face on it that the little girl enjoyed. The perfect gift that can be hugged and washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment