Monday, February 10, 2014

Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink

Gund Baby 9' Snuffles -Blue/PinkA nice little bear, but not quite up to Gund's usual quality. The eyes and nose are embroidered, and the fur not quite as soft and silky as other Snuffles. Still, a good find for a Snuffles fan.

I got a gund bear when I was a baby and i still have it, so of course i had to get one for my son! He loves his bear!!

Buy Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Now

The fur quality is poor and it looks much different than the other Snuffles bears. The face is much different and the dimensions thwart its face. I am sending it back.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Here

I feel bad for the previous reviewer who needs to return their shipment of this Snuffles line. This bear is extremely adorable if hand picked from a store. Unfortunately, its hard to purchase online as the crafting may be thwarted. If you want to hand pick your snuffles, its best to go to a store that carries the physical copy. I found mine in the kids section of a bookstore that is to remain nameless. Good luck in searching

Want Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment