Monday, February 10, 2014

Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Monkey, Pink

Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Monkey, PinkAs a pediatric nurse and grandmother this is a sweet gift for a new granddaughter. The soft pink fur is so soothing to touch and its many silky, colorful little "taggies' are something else for my little sweetheart to reach for and discover. I am sure this will be like one of those "well loved" stuffed animals I see toddlers carting around long after she's graduated from her crib to a bed.

I bought this for my 7 month old daughter because I noticed she started chewing on the tags on all of her stuff. So I bought this and she thought it was okay. She went straight for the real tag though. If only the taggies were longer like the real ones and more fun I think this would be the best thing yet! But it's fun and cute for them to carry around and play with, sleep with!

Buy Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Monkey, Pink Now

This monkey is adorable! I bought it for my 1 year old and she adores it. They are very soft

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Monkey, Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment