Thursday, February 6, 2014

Manhattan Toy Whoozit Blissful Bolster

Manhattan Toy Whoozit Blissful BolsterI would have given this toy 4 stars if it wasn't for the fact that the polyester stuffing come out of the pillow in the form of little fuzzies, straight through the casing. I don't know if I have a defective one or if they are all like that but since my son is at the age where everything goes into the mouth, this is pretty worrisome to me. I tried contacting the company directly via their website and sent an email explaining just that but sadly I have yet to hear back from them. Disappointing...

little disappointed that there was cotton coming out of the pillow... not so delicated... baby is not quite interested in it...

Buy Manhattan Toy Whoozit Blissful Bolster Now

No comments:

Post a Comment