Friday, February 21, 2014

Mary Meyer Flip Flop Plush Bossy Bull 14"

Mary Meyer Flip Flop Plush Bossy Bull 14'We got this for our son's first birthday, and he loves it, especially the beanbag feet. He likes to chew on the feet, so with his new teeth coming in I was a bit nervous at first that he might tear through the fabric, but so far so good. Until I am more confident that the eyes will not come off and the fabric will not rip, we are only allowing our son to play with this while we are playing with him. It seems very good quality, so I am becoming less worried, but with a baby who likes to put everything in his mouth, I figure I can't be too careful. I will try to post an update in a few months after he has had more opportunities to play with it.

I needed a little bull as a gift for an adult who is involved in the Pro Bull Riders Asso. and found this one. It is adorable and I hate to give it away!

Buy Mary Meyer Flip Flop Plush Bossy Bull 14" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment