Friday, February 21, 2014

Montessori Shapes; 10 Shapes per Set; no. DD-81586

Montessori Shapes; 10 Shapes per Set; no. DD-81586I have been looking for good quality metal insets, but they are very cost prohibitive. I love this option for a fraction of the price of the metal ones. I actually watched the lectures given by Montessorian Margaret Homfray who said she preferred plastic insets to metal, which made me feel confident with this purchase. I received the pink and blue set (didn't have to make a special request) which I wanted and are the traditional inset colors. The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is because they don't come with a tray which would be ideal for display, and because the knobs to pull the shape out could be better and easier to grasp. Otherwise, well worth the money!

My children attend a Montessori school and this is one of their favorite lessons. Helped my daughter with handwriting and she gave my younger son lessons on how to use correctly. Learning can be fun.

Buy Montessori Shapes; 10 Shapes per Set; no. DD-81586 Now

Both my boys enjoy using these. It helps develop hand writing skills and teaches shapes. They also seem extremely durable.

Read Best Reviews of Montessori Shapes; 10 Shapes per Set; no. DD-81586 Here

This is exactly what I was expecting. Being that it is plastic, it will allow for a longer life in my preschool classroom.

Want Montessori Shapes; 10 Shapes per Set; no. DD-81586 Discount?

These templates are sturdy, versatile and great for teaching coloring in the lines, tracing, color blending etc. great, and much cheaper than the wooden version. Also washable!

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment