Friday, February 21, 2014

The First Years Disney Pooh Peek & Teethe Crinkle Book

The First Years Disney Pooh Peek & Teethe Crinkle BookMy son was absolutely enraptured with this book before he showed interest in any other toys. The crinkling of the pages would always catch & keep his attention, and it was the first thing he could interact with & get a response. It went everywhere we went, until it got lost at daycare one day... I am buying another of these for #2 (on the way), as this is a diaper bag essential!

We actually got this crinkle book as a gift from a Disney set (from Sam's Club, I think) and our son LOVED it as a baby. It was one of two toys we always gave him when he was in the car seat. When he was really young (3-6 months or so) we would hang it from the car seat handle, and now that he's older (6-13 months), we just hand it to him. We just love hearing the "crinkle crinkle" from the back seat when we're out and about. He plays with it and chews on it and it still looks almost brand new. I agree with another reviewer that it's more of a toy than a book, but I still can't wait for him to be able to read it! I highly recommend this book.

Buy The First Years Disney Pooh Peek & Teethe Crinkle Book Now

This is a cute, bright little book (emphasis on little, there is a cover page, one page in the middle, and the back cover page) that my three-month-old likes. I think it is overpriced online; I bought mine at a well-known supercenter store for $4.80. The crinkle pages and little flaps that fold down are interesting to baby, and the dialogue is simple enough that my two-year old nephew had it down after two readings--he was thrilled that he could "read" this book to his baby cousin. I'm hopeful that my baby will like the teether pages (both the cover and the back page have the plastic teether parts) once she starts cutting teeth. I'm very happy with my purchase, but again, I bought mine for about half of what this item is listed.

Read Best Reviews of The First Years Disney Pooh Peek & Teethe Crinkle Book Here

Baby had this early on, but didn't really use it until about her fifth month. She mostly chews on it.

Want The First Years Disney Pooh Peek & Teethe Crinkle Book Discount?

This toy is with the 2nd grandchild now and is still holding up great. It makes the crinkle sound with just the slightest touch so it is an attention getter with even the youngest child.

No comments:

Post a Comment