Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tolo Curly The Cobra

Tolo Curly The Cobraso cute, my little girl loves this. Its bright and adorable. It does not fit on my crib but we keep it on the car seat

I bought this toy hoping that it would entertain my 15 month old while trying to go to sleep. It is very cute, and has some fun things to do. My daughter especially loves the tongue on the snake, you can pull it out and it shakes as it goes back in its mouth. I was disappointed though when I tried to attach it to her crib rail. She has a convertible crib and the side rail isn't a standard size and I couldn't get the toy to attach correctly. I decided to still keep it and let her play with it outside her crib, she still enjoys it. I am sure with a standard crib the toy would be even more fun! I ended up getting a different toy for her crib, which she loved. (Fisher-Price Rainforest Waterfall Peek-a-Boo Soother

Buy Tolo Curly The Cobra Now

This is a nice toy for the crib to entertain your child when he or she wakes up, however after having it only a month or two the snake's tongue stopped working (you pull on it and it goes back in with a noise). This was one of the most interactive aspects of the toy, so it's disappointing that it broke so quick.

Read Best Reviews of Tolo Curly The Cobra Here

For $50 I expected something a lot more impressive. A crib toy for $50 needs to be not only entertaining and visually appealing but also good quality and good presentation (particularly if using it for a baby shower). The toy arrived in a ratty UPS envelope without any product packaging. As a result, the crib toy appeared dingy and shop worn. I returned it immediately. Received a credit for $42 not $50 adding insult to injury.

Want Tolo Curly The Cobra Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment