Monday, March 3, 2014

Corolle Mon Premier 12" Doll Fashions (Snowsuit)

Corolle Mon Premier 12' Doll FashionsWell made. Fits well. Cute. I love it, so cute for my daughters Carole doll. My daughter though is not so interested. I'd give it 5 stars if she liked it.

The snowsuit is really cute and fit the 12" doll very well. My 2 year old granddaughter can dress and undress her doll in it. It will fit a lightweight outfit underneath as well. I was surprised that the one for the 12" doll cost a) more than the doll itself, and b) twice as much as the one for the larger doll, which is why I rated it lower than a 5-star.

Buy Corolle Mon Premier 12" Doll Fashions (Snowsuit) Now

This snowsuit is absolutely adorable. My daughter has the Mon Premier 12" doll, and this fits perfectly. The velcro at the front makes it easy for her to get her doll dressed all by herself. It is well-made with lots of cute details (like the quilted stitching and faux fur around the hood). My daughter loves bundling up her buddy in her new snowsuit.

Read Best Reviews of Corolle Mon Premier 12" Doll Fashions (Snowsuit) Here

My daughter has had the corrolle 12 inch tido doll for years. She was no longer playing with it as much as her other dolls so I decided to regift the doll to my infant son (who wanted a doll and I figured this one would make a nice baby Frankie). I just needed some neutral clothing for the doll to make it work. This snowsuit was the best I could find. It is beautiful, but the lack of pink is what I really wanted. The snowsuit arrived quickly and was a perfect fit for baby tido. My son loved his new doll and immediately put it in his new shopping cart. Which is when my daughter who just got a new AG doll for christmas spotted her. She fell in love and promptly decided that her baby needed to be with her big sisters. A much better reaction then I had hoped for. The price of this snowsuit is very good for Corrolle doll clothing.

Want Corolle Mon Premier 12" Doll Fashions (Snowsuit) Discount?

This is a super cute snowsuit for dolly. We have a 12" Melissa and Doug Baby Doll Jenna and she fits the Carolle 12" clothes beautifully. The suit has a couple of velcro closure at the front and is reasonably easy for a preschooler to get on and off. Anyone younger than 3 would probably need help unless they were very dexterous. It may not hold up well to serious rough play (maybe take out of the play date pot) and I do think the fabric will snag if caught but it really is too cute. The only negative is that the sleeves are a little short and look at bit three quarters. Overall I'm happy with this "tre chic" dolls outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment