Monday, March 3, 2014

Sassy Gift Set, 3+ Months, Colors may vary

Sassy Gift Set, 3+ Months, Colors may varyMy 4 month old loves the little butterfly! The other toys don't really interest her as much but thats not to say that they aren't good quality toys. But I think its a great buy! It helped me alot in trying to get her to reach and grab on to objects. And if u put the butterfly in the freezer (the wings have liquid in them) it is great as a first teething toy! My daughter doesnt have teeth yet but she loves to put stuff in her mouth and there is a wonderful texture difference between the top and bottom wings. I have no regrets about buying this, it was a great price for quality products! The only thing I would change is that the little TV remote toy has three sets of matching buttons, and each of the matching buttons make the same sound. So instead of getting 8 different sounds you only get 5. And since the sounds are really short I think it would have been nice to get more sounds to try to catch a babys interest. But had I known the sounds it wouldn't have been a deal breaker.

My 5 month old son loves the piano and butterfly teether. The soft photo album is perfect to allow him to look at family pictures without worrying about damaging the album or it hurting him. My son hasn't really played with the remote control. I think he will enjoy it when he gets a little older.

Buy Sassy Gift Set, 3+ Months, Colors may vary Now

I bought this set for my daughter. She is 7 months old now and has been playing with this set for the past 4 months. Her favorite pieces are the piano which plays music and lights up when you hit the keys and the photo album. I put 6 pictures in the photo album of our whole family and it's a great church toy. The butterfly can be put in the fridge as a teething toy with it's gel filled wings and the remote control makes noises but does not light up. She plays with all the toys and they are still in great shape. Very happy with the quality of this purchase and that these toys have kept her interest so long.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Gift Set, 3+ Months, Colors may vary Here

We got this set for our daughters 1st Christmas. I knew at 2-1/2 months, I knew they would be toys she grew into. The book was an immediate favorite.

The other toys are a little heavy & awkward.

At 5mo she started showing an interest in the butterfly & piano. The little remote is too big & the buttons need a force her little fingers can't muster.

I suspect in another month (maybe even another week) she'll be swinging these other toys around with a smile on her face!

Want Sassy Gift Set, 3+ Months, Colors may vary Discount?

I love Sassy toys and this set is great all around. My grandson loves the little blue toy that plays music!

No comments:

Post a Comment