Saturday, March 1, 2014

LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning Lion

LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning LionMy baby got several talking animals for her birthday and was so terrified of them that they got put in the closet. From the minute this lion got out of the box she has LOVED it. She spins the tunny thing and laughs and dances with her lion. And the music it plays is not obnoxious like many other talking/singing toys. I do not mind it playing over and over again! When she is upset, I search for her little lion to calm her down.

This toy was a lot smaller than I expected, but my son loved it from the moment he opened it up. The nighttime song it so cute, but I wish it played for a while longer. It lights up as well. This is a great crib toy, because it won't just go off in the middle of the night and wake up baby but it's always their when baby needs him. Well worth the money even though it is small.

Buy LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning Lion Now

My son received this toy for Valentine's Day and he loves it. It makes him laugh and smile in his crib every morning and every night. I like it so much that I am buying 2 as baby shower gifts!

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning Lion Here

My 18 month old son has loved this ever since he was about 4 months old. He could even spin the "belly" then. It's easy. The songs are cute and kept him entertained in his crib until he fell asleep. He likes playing with it outside of his crib as well. This is money well spent.

Want LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning Lion Discount?

My four-month-old daughter received the LeapFrog Roll & Rhyme Learning Lion for Christmas and she loves it. The tummy is very easy for her to spin and the songs engage her attention. I like that I can switch it into nightlight mode to get a break from the somewhat loud and mildly annoying songs. It is small enough to be very portable. I do think, however, that once the novelty wore off, this toy would bore a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment