Saturday, March 1, 2014

Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill

Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and SpillI have three kids under five and I have run the gamut for finding baby toys. You can't beat this toy for baby girls. My one year old loves it and my three year old wants to take it from her. It's durable, cute, they can slobber on it as much as they want and there's alot to play with. I highly reccomend it. Plus, it's not a cheap plastic toy with a disney princess on it, which is hard to find.

My 22-month-old daughter was really excited when first received this toy but had a hard time taking the items out of the purse the opening is too narrow. Even I am having a hard time taking the items out, also the wallet is too small to fit all 4 coins again problem pushing things in. Other than that the purse is very pretty and of a good quality.

Buy Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill Now

As previous reviewers have indicated, you cannot dump the contents of this little purse. The opening, although somewhat small, is a fine size for small hands. I didn't feel that the fact you can't dump out the contents detracted from the fun at all. My 16 mos old loves this little purse. She is at the age where she enjoys emptying and refilling containers. Really cute toy, a little pricey, but a sweet gift for a toddler girl.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill Here

I got this for my daughter who was 16 months, and she plays with it once in a while, but I would recommend it for a younger child--maybe 9-12 months? It is really cute, and seems durable, like most Melissa & Doug products, but it doesn't hold her interest for long. The sounds and textures would have appealed to her more earlier

Want Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill Discount?

The opening is too narrow to fill or spill. My daughter received this as a gift for her 1st birthday, she is 17 months old now. She has tried playing with it a few times, but gets bored quickly, it can't be used as intended. Mommy has a hard time using it too. The only part of this she likes is the phone, she likes to walk around pretending to talk on it. But she'll do that with just about anything, so it's not a great selling point.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment