Saturday, March 22, 2014

Little Mommy Bedtime Baby - African American

Little Mommy Bedtime Baby - African AmericanI am Nonni (Grandmother) to a precious 4 year old Mollie-Kate (grand daughter) and have made a play room for her in my home. I purchased this as one of the things for her to play with. It is such an adorable baby and smells so baby like. The blanket lights up and she talks and music plays when it is pressed. Her eyes close when she is laying down. Just a perfect size and it is soft too. We are Caucasian, but we enjoy 'all' nationalities of dolls... Great for any child who loves to be Little Mommy!!

I purchased this doll for my daughter and she has yet to lose interest after several months. It has a sweet face and is extremely durable. It's always a challenge to find ethnic dolls for my daughters that are as beautiful as my kids, but this one makes the grade.

Buy Little Mommy Bedtime Baby - African American Now

I bought this for my assistant's little girl (age 2 or 3). I had a hard time finding an African American doll that I liked, but when I saw the picture of this one, I was thrilled. When I received the doll, I was beyond thrilled! The picture did not do it justice. Most dolls in this price range are OK, but this doll was a lot more than just OK. She has the sweetest face. I wanted to pull her out of the box and play with her myself she was just so sweet, soft and lovable. Her toy lamb is cute too. Her blanket was sooo soft and her body was soft as well. As an added benefit her PJ's glow in the dark she has a little light and it plays lullabys. Even the box it came in was adorable-like a little crib. Mattel did this one right!

Read Best Reviews of Little Mommy Bedtime Baby - African American Here

This was purchased for Share the gifts project from paper. Usually get a thank you note from the family, but none received. I thought it was great and received promptly at Christmastime.

Thank you.

Want Little Mommy Bedtime Baby - African American Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment