Monday, March 24, 2014

Puny Pirate - Size: 12-18 months

Puny Pirate - Size: 12-18 monthsIt's an alright quality costume, great for the price. Fit my 15 month old boy great. easy to get on and off.

Great costume for a toddler. The fit depends on the size of your child. My 16-month old has a long torso with broad shoulders, so the crotch (plastic snaps along the inseams) comes up a bit high and it can be a struggle to get her arms in the sleeves, but it looks great on her. It's comfortable and easy to move in, but it can get hot since its 100% polyester. The booties can stretch but don't expect them to fit over most shoes. The little hat has elastic on the back so it stretches easily. Mom stuff aside, this is such a cute costume!! I liken this to what a pirate captain would wear -no tears or frayed edges, but some velvet touches, leather shoulder "epaulettes" and a nice frilly collar. Great playtime piece.

Buy Puny Pirate - Size: 12-18 months Now

I bought this costume as a gift for a friend for her grandson. She loved the costume. He was super cute in it and it's really true to size. It fit him perfectly. I was looking for a pirate costume for an infant everywhere and I was glad I found this on Amazon. I really don't have any complaints however, my friend had a hard time putting it on her grandson because she didn't see there were button on the pants besides the opening in the back. I had to show her there were snaps on the pants since it wasn't very apparent unless you were looking for them. I only knew because my son's lion costume was the same way. Also, I would mention that it was thin so it wouldn't be a good costume to wear without a coat if your Halloween's are like the Midwest where it's typically very cold on Halloween.

Read Best Reviews of Puny Pirate - Size: 12-18 months Here

I got his for 5 month old boy and it is adorable. I love the all in one aspect so we aren't struggling with tons of layers and the snap at the bottom is perfect. Only thing that would make it better is if the white on the chest would lay flat. My little one pulls it up to chew on it. Very satisfied!

Want Puny Pirate - Size: 12-18 months Discount?

We bought this for our 17 month old son to wear to My Nieces Themed Birthday party and it was super cute, fit him well, I even drew a mustache and beard on him, it was cute and he seemed comfortable in it. I will share a couple of photos of him in it that I snapped with My phone. Parents remember this is a costume for fun, not something meant to be worn everyday, but over-all it held up well and we were all happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment