Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Topeto Car

Topeto CarMy son loved his little car and now has passed it on to his little brother who loves it as well. Fun car!

We bought this as my daughter was going through a stage where she loved to push little cars. This little guy never caught on in that way, because my daughter had begun waking by the time we gave him to her, but he's been a great toy for when we're out and about.

He is small (about the size of an adult palm), but that turns out to be just right for a toddler's small hands.

He's safe to chew on, and very well constructed. I regularly check and he's just as solid as day one. And he's lots of fun to squeak! Besides, he's just so darn cute. His irresistably simple charm has made him a winner in our house.

Buy Topeto Car Now

This car is itty bitty! I should have checked the dimensions, but for the price listed, I just assumed that it was a good size toy.

Read Best Reviews of Topeto Car Here

No comments:

Post a Comment