Friday, March 28, 2014

The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Raw Olive & Baroque - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Neckla

The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Raw Olive & Baroque - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace w/The Art of CureTM Jewelry PouchI bought this for my baby boy who has been teething on and off for the past 8 months. Before I got this necklace he was in what seemed like intolerable pain that I couldn't do much to help. A friend of mine had bought amber necklaces for her two kids and recommended that I try one for my son. So, I did some reading about the historical use of amber for teething and found that it has been used throughout Europe for centuries and decided to try it.

Please don't think that if you get this for your kids they won't have any pain at all. That isn't the case. My son is still teething and he is clearly uncomfortable at the height of it, however, he seems to be in much less pain than before. He doesn't cry or whine as much as he did and he seems to be able to tolerate what pain he has much more than previously.

I was a bit apprehensive about putting a necklace on my son, but it is so close fitting around his neck that it is covered up most of the time by his clothes and when it isn't he mostly looks like a little surfer.

Yes, I recommend this item to anyone with teething kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment