Monday, March 3, 2014

Sing 'n Hum Elmo

Sing 'n Hum ElmoThis was given as a gift to my 13 month old for her 1st birthday. She ABSOLUTELY LOVES it! She started a game with my husband and I a few months ago where she would take the binky out of her mouth, try to stick it in ours, and (after trying to stop her LOL), if she did get it in our mouths, we would make a funny "pop" noise when she ripped it out. This Elmo basically does just that. You take Elmo's binky, and put it in his mouth. He makes a noise like "slurp" and starts humming a song. You can't hear the words because the binky is in his mouth! Then, if you take the binky out of his mouth it makes like a "pop" sound and he sings the same song with words this time. He sings the song without his binky twice, then asks for his binky back.

Now my daughter doesn't much TV, and doesn't even really know who Elmo is, it is the whole concept she loves. This is a toy that has a game that she made up herself, so she just ADORES it. She carries it around everywhere, and cracks up over and over, every time. I love that it teaches cause and effectputting the binky in makes him sing, taking it out makes a funny noise, and also makes him sing different. Then when he says "Elmo wants his binky now please", she knows to give it to him.

The only complaint I have about this toy is that putting the binky in Elmo's mouth is a little difficult for my daughter. She is younger than the manufacturer's recommended age, but my 3 year old sometimes has a tough time of it as well. HOWEVER, this toy is still a ton of great fun, but I just wanted to mention this.

I am definately very very happy with this toy all around, it makes my 13 month old AND 3 year old crack up and giggle on a daily basis. FUN for little ones.

I ordered this Elmo for my son who loves pacifers as well as Elmo. It's a cute toy that sings w/o the pacifer and hums when it is in his mouth. The pacifer is held in by a magnet. After the first few times, I had to help put the pacifier in b/c it kept slipping out of Elmo's mouth. It's now at the point where I have to hold it in his mouth for Elmo to hum the song. It's a cute toy but a little disappointed on how easily the pacifier comes out of Elmo's mouth.

My son loves it and doesn't notice. Just a mom thing.

Buy Sing 'n Hum Elmo Now

Love this baby Elmo. It is adorable and my granddaughter loves it too. It does frustrates her since the pacifier is too hard for her to put it in Elmo's mouth. It is hard for too. The manufacturer should correct this flaw. That is the only problem I have had with this toy; otherwise, we love it.

Read Best Reviews of Sing 'n Hum Elmo Here

My 3 year old daughter asked for a new "Mo Mo" and we have purchased several in the past. I was looking for one a little different and this one did it. It is so cute when you stick Elmo's passy in his mouth while he is singing. I found it quickly on Amazon without having to drive to a local toy store.....it was here within days and in GREAT condition. I highly recommend this toy for all Elmo fans.

Want Sing 'n Hum Elmo Discount?

I got this for my nephew, I'm going to have to get one for my son too. It is so cute, the songs he sings are adorable. He's nice and soft so he is great to cuddle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment