Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B. Fish and Splish Boat

B. Fish and Splish Boat16 dollars is the suggested retail price! This item sells for 16 dollars at target and it is made by the "B.Toys" brand. That being said, it's a great bath toy and it's impressively big. We bought it as a birthday present for our daughter who loves boats and baffs and feeshes. Gonna write up a better review once she opens it but just wanted to let you guys know that manufacture's suggested retail price is 16 bucks.. paying 40 for this is absurd!

I bought this toy at Target. I really like the color palate and all the components including some functional components like a comb, nail brush and bathing cups. I like how all the parts fit inside the boat for storage. It is fun to play with. Our friend's four year old really loves it and can easily hook the fish with the fishing rod. Our 10 month old even enjoys playing with some parts like the cups and the captain of the boat. It is not very durable though, we've only had it for a couple of months and the wind-up wheel on the ferry is broken, as well as half of the tails on the fish. The wind-up wheel snapped when I was winding it, so if you do get it, be cautious about winding it up too much. The fish tails are just a little fragile. Two of them have completely snapped off and the other two are fractured. Only the fish that is also a nailbrush is not showing any signs of wear and tear because it is made of sturdier material. If you are looking for durability this is not a good purchase.

Buy B. Fish and Splish Boat Now

This is the best bath toy set in the entire universe. If you don't buy it for your kid, you are the worst parent ever. Just kidding, but for real, this is really awesome. I have fun with the little boat myself.

Read Best Reviews of B. Fish and Splish Boat Here

I am currently in the process of trying to get a hold of their corporate office after the blue & red paint on the stern-wheel part rubbed off onto my baby's body and onto my hands when I removed it from the tub! Made in China & the paint containing God knows what in it comes off in the bath!? NOT OKAY!

Want B. Fish and Splish Boat Discount?

My son is a very busy little guy. He won't stay in one spot very long until he starts whining to be picked up. This boat, however keeps him entertained as long as I need. When I'm getting ready in the morning to go to work, I sit him down on the bathroom rug, and put the boat in front of him. Within seconds, he has ripped to top of the boat off to find all the little fish inside. He loves to grab a fish in each hand and put them in his mouth. He then loves to click the fish together or on the boat itself to make as much noise as he can. During his bath, we use the stackable cups which have little holes like a shower so water goes through. He loves to feel the water with his hands that pours out of them. I have more fun fishing with the rod than he does, but I'm sure he'll grow into this. I did, however, decide to put the fishing rod away unless I'm actually sitting with him playing due to the shape of it for choking, or eye injury concerns. Every piece is made of very sturdy construction, and will probably last longer than you'll need it to. You will not be disappointed in this toy!

Save $0.04 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment