Friday, April 25, 2014

Olivia EZ-On Romper Costume

Olivia Toddler EZ-On Romper CostumeNot great at describing the size etc.

It's not as nice as I thought it would be. I'm not sure I would purchase this one again.

The fabric wasn't the best and the legs didn't stay Velcroed closed between carrying our 2 year old when she needed a break. But we could layer clothes under it and it went on easily. I stuffed tissues in the ears to keep them upright. So not perfect but totally fine for the price.

Buy Olivia EZ-On Romper Costume Now

cute costume. fit my 3 year old daughter just fine. only downfall...the ears would not stay up. I tried to put craft sticks in the ears to hold them, no luck though. good costume for what i paid.

Read Best Reviews of Olivia EZ-On Romper Costume Here

The costume was good quality for the price. While the ears of the headband could have been secured a bit better, the rest of the costume was very nice. For wearing repeatedly, I stapled the ears on the headband a bit more securely. No complaints for the price paid.

Want Olivia EZ-On Romper Costume Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment