Monday, April 28, 2014

Winnie The Pooh Night Buddies

Winnie The Pooh Night BuddiesI love this Winnie The Pooh Night Buddies. Comes with remote control and you can set between 5, 10, or 15 Minutes Song.One of the best Toys from Fisher Price. Highly recommended.

I got this for my 2yr old son and thought it might be a little 'too babyish' for him....but he loves it. We put it in his crib last night and I rocked him while the music played softly in the background for about 10 mins and he was fast asleep. When I went to get him out of the crib this morning he was holding the toy and had to get it out too...he's been carrying it around and playing with the remote too. I really wish I would have had this when my boys were babies....very neat little lullaby toy. The remote works great and you can adjust the volume (which many toys don't allow). I got it for $9.99...probably wouldn't pay much over that.

Buy Winnie The Pooh Night Buddies Now

This night light toy is wonderful The remote control is great so you can restart or stop it without the baby seeing you. Plus the songs it sings are cute and sweet

Read Best Reviews of Winnie The Pooh Night Buddies Here

i bought it for my child, and she really relaxs with it, its well made it and the music is sos weet, you must-have it, its durable and my baby recognizes the heart and she knows it means love,, so cute toy!!!!!!

Want Winnie The Pooh Night Buddies Discount?

I bought this toy for my 3 mo old daughter for Christmas 2007. She loved it. It was such a cute toy and really aided in her sleeping by herself as she got older. It was fun to peek in on her reaching her finger to make the toy play music or nature sounds. A couple of years later and her little brother came along and he also loved it. They had a hard time sharing, but it would go in his crib when he went to sleep and then when she went down a half hour later with her. Fast forward another couple of years and they both still love it. I tend my baby niece (8 mo) who also loves it. Came on the internet to see if I could find it for a Christmas present for her, but see it isn't available any more. So sad as my husband just commented to me it was probably the one baby item we purchased that we truly got more value out of it than we paid. It is a great toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment