Monday, May 12, 2014

Carter's Baby Lights & Music Crib/Stroller Plush Monkey - Baby girl

Carter's Baby Lights & Music Crib/Stroller Plush Monkey - Baby girlI got this for my granddaughter, and we put it on her stroller. She is just now seeing it, and reaching for it. She is just over 3 mos. old. It's cute!

Bought it for my granddaughter. She just stares and smiles at it when you make it sing. Love how the cheeks light up. Definitely would recommend.

Buy Carter's Baby Lights & Music Crib/Stroller Plush Monkey - Baby girl Now

I love that the little cheeks light up. My daughter is still a little young for it and it doesn't keep her interest for very long. However, she loves monkeys and I think she will enjoy it more later.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Baby Lights & Music Crib/Stroller Plush Monkey - Baby girl Here

No comments:

Post a Comment