Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along WalkerMy daughter loves this toy! My mom got it for her when she started pulling up and she loved playing on the front of it when sitting and pulling up on the front and back. Recently she learned how to push it and I love that it's more sturdy than other walkers I've seen although it does go faster on hardwood so I would recommend beginners use it on carpet. I feel she will be walking soon judging from how well she pushes it now at only 8 months! She also has the doll that is sold separately which is super cute!

We bought this stroller for our grandchild who was in the pulling up stage. It is wonderful! We had already bought several of the walk behind / ride on toys and the V-tech walker. Ainsley was never very interested in any of those. From the moment she first saw this one, she knew exactly what it was. She puts Baby Stella in it and pushes her all over. It is very sturdy. Ainsley uses it to pull up and then it doesn't roll fast so she can walk behind it. She never had any problem turning it. She is steady enough with its support that she easily changes direction. I really feel that this toy gave her the confidence to take the next step. She is now officially a toddler having taken her first few steps last week, but she still loves pushing her dolls in this stroller. I highly recommend this stroller. I wish that we had found it before we bought all the other walk behind toys that didn't really work for us.

Buy Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker Now

My 15 month old daughter loves this toy. We bought it to encourage her to walk. She loves to push her babies in it. I agree that it doesn't turn well, but it is light enough that my daughter can pick it up to turn it. The music only plays for a few seconds, so it isn't too annoying. It is very sturdy. It seems to roll better on carpet than hardwood or tile. It sort of slides on solid floors. I would certainly purchase this toy again.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker Here

I have been waiting for this walker for quite some time, and it's everything I thought it would be. It's not too big, so it doesn't take up too much space. When my baby stands with it, it's not like other walkers. It doesn't start to roll. Plus, it has a two-fold purpose. It's a walker, and a little stroller for her doll all in one. I love it, and at this price, you can't pass it up!

Want Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker Discount?

I bought this stroller for my 1 year-old little girl who is learning to walk. She's loves to put her babies in the stroller and "walk" them around the house. The stroller is the perfect height for little ones and I was surprised at how durable and sturdy it is. The wide base makes it easier for her to push. I only have two small complaints....The stroller is very lightweight. I think that this is a problem with a lot of the walkers on the market. It's hard for her to control because it goes faster than she can walk. I solved this by putting a sock full of beans in her baby doll! The stroller is heavier and easier for her to push. Also, the music that the bear plays is annoying... she and my other kids like it though! i would definitely recommend this toy.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment