Thursday, May 29, 2014

Under The Nile Asparagus Toy

Under The Nile Asparagus ToyI bought this as well as the green bean for the same company. The asparagus try is MUCH to large for my 3 month old son to chew on. However, the toy is well made any very cute. Compared to the asparagus, the green been is tapered at the end, so he can actually chew on it. I think once he gets a little bigger the asparagus will be a hit.

I already owned the Under the Nile eggplant toy. My now 2 year old has used it since she was a newborn. I now have a 1 year old daughter who loves these toys too. I bought the strawberry and the asparagus toys for her and she adores them. They are her lovies! Thanks Under the Nile for awesome and durable products

Buy Under The Nile Asparagus Toy Now

I bought every single vegetable and fruit that Under the Nile makes! They are made of the softest material and have the sweetest faces! My 1 year old enjoys carrying these around and chewing on them as she cuts teeth. She also enjoys pushing them around in her shopping cart and I expect they will last long enough to transition into pretend play when she is old enough!

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Asparagus Toy Here

Favorite baby toy. Great for chewing without a worry and easy to hold. Travels everywhere, perfect size and cute too.

Want Under The Nile Asparagus Toy Discount?

I love under the nile! I was amazed at the size of this toy. It is really hard to find teething items for young babies! My son began teething at 2.5 months and this was just too big for his mouth. But it is a great teether none the less. I think once he starts eating actual solid asparagus and he can relate the two items then he is going to have a lot of fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment