Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Magic Scan Market

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Magic Scan MarketThis little cash register is a fun was for teaching numbers and the ABC's. I actually purchased it for my 12 month old, but my 3 yr old has been using it more than the 12 mo old. It has great counting and ABC songs that really keep my son's attention. I also like that it is on the smaller side and doesn't take up much space. We have been having a lot of fun with this toy. A good purchase!

The 8-month old grandchild was very happy to sit and play with this product; he was able to imitate the cashiers he interacts with on shopping trips with mom.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Magic Scan Market Now

Picked this up on a lighning deal. I wasnt sure if lil man would like it. It has become one of his favorite toys. He loves to play peekaboo with it, hours of entertainment. Lil man is 11 months old.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Magic Scan Market Here

This toy is colorful and well-made. But the kids (ages 1 and 2) just aren't interested in it. Even when I sit with them and try to encourage play it doesn't keep their attention.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Magic Scan Market Discount?

This toy is a hit with my grandson. He loves the sounds and music as well as scanning the food items.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment