Saturday, May 31, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Spin n' Fly Helicopter

Fisher-Price Little People Spin n' Fly HelicopterI am a big fan of all the little people toys. They last the abuse my 2 year old put on them. The toys themself are simple with out a lot of bells and noise. Most don't even require batteries. I Love that! Due to the fact these toys are so simple they require your child to use their imagination. I have heard all sorts of stories come out of my little one when he plays with his little people. I would recommend this line of toys to any parent of grandparent.

This was bought for 2yr. Old. She likes it & we just discovered the sound button on tail wing, so cute. We love to play together & she likes it a lot.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Spin n' Fly Helicopter Now

I like the helicopter.. More importantly, my 2 year old loves it... The reving sound it makes is an added plus.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Spin n' Fly Helicopter Here

Bought this for my young grandson. He loved it! It made a great gift. Item shipped fast and was just as described.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Spin n' Fly Helicopter Discount?

My 4 yr. old grandson was elated to receive this toy. It was one, if not the, favorite toy he received. I loved that it didn't have a jillion parts to be lost amongst the other jillion toy parts throughout the house. It also has sounds and music but it isn't soooooo loud as to be annoying. Also, the propeller is child-operated. A+ for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment