Sunday, May 4, 2014

Gund Zi-Bo 13" Panda Plush

Gund Zi-Bo 13' Panda PlushThis panda is pink and black instead of white and black! I'm surprised this was not mentioned in other reviews??? It's going right back.

Product is great quality, just as described, received it very quickly, very satisfied with this purchase! Was a little worried about it being blue, but you can hardly tell, it looks perfect.

Buy Gund Zi-Bo 13" Panda Plush Now

I love Gund products! This Panda is beautiful. And so soft! I knew how big it would be because it tells in the title! Seriously, this is a perfect baby gift. Or a great gift for anyone!

Read Best Reviews of Gund Zi-Bo 13" Panda Plush Here

Soft toy. Not as big as I thought it would be. That is the trouble with buying online, I suppose.

Want Gund Zi-Bo 13" Panda Plush Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment