Friday, May 16, 2014

Honey Bumble Bee Toddler Costume - Toddler

Honey Bee Kids Costume - Toddler SmallI purchased this for my 2 year old daughter because it was one of the cutest bee costumes I saw. I am very happy with the overall appearance of this costume, however it is amazingly poor quality. The wings are floppy and just dangle behind her. The Velcro that hold the wings on comes apart quite often. The wire that shapes the wings separated and popped through the stocking material in the first 10 minutes of use. And when I say stocking, I mean stocking mesh. I'll be shocked if the wings remain intact past halloween, which is disappointing because when you pay $30 for a costume, you expect it to be good. I was hoping my daughter could use this for dress up in the future, but now I'm skeptical. The black tights are cute, but itchy, and the headband literally has a pipe cleaner will balls on the end for the antennae.

Save 49% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment