Friday, May 16, 2014

Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker, Abc

Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker, AbcI LOVE this walker! We bought a much more expensive one (more than twice the price) at the big baby superstore and he wasn't terribly interested or engaged in it. We returned it and opted for this one and he squeals with delight for an hour! We also love that it can be a stand behind walker when he transitions. Totally recommended... don't spend a ton of money on another walker. :)

I'm writing this under my husband's account. My son is 5 months old and is 18 pounds 6 ounces and he is just about 27 inches long. He is the "go-go-go" type that wants to be picked up and carried around so he can see everything. He is wlling to walk as long as he has help so I decided to buy him a walker.

I was so pleased to find that this walker was so EASY to assemble. Just unfold, attatch wheels, seat and the toys and you're ready to put your baby in it! My son took off in it the second I let him go! He can't move on carpet yet (we have very low pile carpet), but I'm thinking he just needs to be a little stronger first so he can support his weight better. It is VERY easy for him to move on hardwood and I love the rubber bumpers on the bottom because we have a single step in the house and I was worried he might fall so, as I held the walker, I let him get close to the step and sure enough he got completely STUCK! The seat also adjusts in between the leg holes on the back, which is good for me because I have a tall baby. My son loves the Cookie Monster teether because he loves to chew on things with his two little bottom teeth. I love that there is a tray in between the toys and even a handy-dandy cup holder, haha.

I chose this walker because it converts into walk-behind walker. All you do is remove the seat and flip the bar forward and wa-la, done. I would definetly recommend this to anyone.

Buy Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker, Abc Now

My daughter LOVES this walker! Unlike other walkers we used, this one allows her to go from the hard wood floors, onto the runners, and better yet, right into the carpeted areas of the house on her own. It has a couple toys, but is not crowded and is easy to keep clean.

It doesn't fold up for storage or easy travel and doesn't adjust for different heights, but for the money a great toy!

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker, Abc Here

This is a basic walker and a great deal for the price. My son loved the toys on the tray and the push behind feature. In order to raise the seat (for a long legged baby) there's just a strap that tightens similar to those on booster seats. It would be nice if it would go a bit higher, but my son has longer legs than most babies and I'm sure it would be fine for most. We didn't have any problem with toes catching under the product like other reviews mentioned. This folds up nicely for storage. The seat was a little hard to get snapped in, but I just pushed on the prongs that are on the seat with a butter knife and they snapped in fine. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's just so basic, but that's what you pay for and also because it will not accommodate a tall baby for too long.. We have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Want Sesame Street Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker, Abc Discount?

This walker is actually a GREAT thing. I've read the previous reviews; people say it doesn't fold up for storage or travel.....it does. It actually folds flat and I slide it into the trunk no problem. Then I see reviews where people say it doesn't roll on carpet well. My little man had trouble at first, but all babies have to gain the strength to make it happen and when the really want it to, it will! Now he motors like crazy no matter where he wants to go. He mastered turning it and now spins in circles in this thing. We're about ready to convert it so he can walk without being in the seat. It seems like people want to stick their kids in a walker and watch them go crazy, but the fact is...they have to learn it first. This walker is AWESOME and I'm amazed that people say otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment