Thursday, May 8, 2014

In Character Costumes, LLC Girls 2-6X Little Red Riding Hood Dress Set

Little Red Riding Hood Costume Size: X-SmallI am very impressed with this costume. It came in a nice hanging bag and is good quality! Most costumes these days are made so cheap but this one will last :) it's so cute!! I ordered the size 8 for my daughter who is a size 6/7 and it zips up just right..so it seems the sizing on this runs small.

I am so pleased with this costume! It was better than I had imagined! I love the fact that is made with a heavy material that will not only survive Halloween, but many dress up days in the future.

Buy In Character Costumes, LLC Girls 2-6X Little Red Riding Hood Dress Set Now

This is a real dress. My daughter loved it. Everyone noticed how nice it was. Fit was also very good.

Read Best Reviews of In Character Costumes, LLC Girls 2-6X Little Red Riding Hood Dress Set Here

My daughter wear it every day she loves it so much.

and i love it too. the material is amazing.

i Recommend this one

the best ever

Want In Character Costumes, LLC Girls 2-6X Little Red Riding Hood Dress Set Discount?

My daughter loved this costume! Only thing that was annoying was that the cape just snapped around the neck. It continually rode up on her through out the night. So I would recommend pinning it to the costume. Overall I was super satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment