Monday, May 19, 2014

Lamaze Play & Grow Flutterbug

Lamaze Play & Grow FlutterbugAttached it onto mobile of my 4mo olds swing (fisher price zen)...now when he wakes up instead of crying to be picked up he stares up (the bottom of the toy has black/white contrast) and bats at the rings. He liked his swing for sleeping before, but that was about it. Now I can finish a few things while he entertains himself. I had tried another toy like this and he wasn't interested, as well as a high contrast picture but that only worked to have him look at something as he fell asleepnot for when he woke up. This combines the best of all! Highly recommend!

It is durable, makes a fun hum like sound when you pull the bottom part. She has three lamaze toys she likes them in the following rank order. I hook two on her car seat at all times, I swap the flutterbug out for Princess Sophie. I always leave the Firefly, it is her favorite, she gets upset if it is gone. She stopped crying in the carseat the first day we hung Freddie Firefly in there. Now she holds the rings and plays with him, or falls asleep holding those rings. (Granted if we take a very long car ride she will still cry these got us about 30 minutes of silence/happiness on car trips)

1. Freddie Firefly by far her favorite

2. Flutterbug

3. Princess Sophie

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow Flutterbug Now

My son loves this toy! We had it hanging from his carseat from 4-8 months old. He loved to chew and crinkle the petals and gum the plastic rings. It held up to the abuse very nicely. However, I do have one minor issue.....cleaning. You aren't suppose to wash it in the washing machine so spot cleaning it is a pain.

P.S. I actually purchased this one for my friend who has a new baby. My little one loved it so much, I wanted to give the new baby one too!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow Flutterbug Here

When I first saw this bug, I immediately wanted my daughter to have it. It's wonderful! The petals and wings are crinkly and perfect for grasping and chewing. We attached this to her jumper so that it's easy to grab and it shakes and rattles when our daughter jumps. She loves pulling it toward her and playing with it. If you pull it downward, the string reels it back up and it buzzes. The buzzing sound is perfect and it reminds me of walking through fields when I was a kid and hearing insects buzz as they flew away.

Want Lamaze Play & Grow Flutterbug Discount?

I actually like this toy better than some of the other Lamaze hanging toys. The bottom part of the flower has a black and white pattern on it that instantly captured my 4-month olds attention. When you pull the rings on the flower, it "buzzes" back up to the turtle above. My 4-month old LOVES the buzzing noise and is strong enough to pull it a little bit herself. I think the nice thing about this toy is that my baby can play with the turtle part above while sitting in her Bumbo or carseat, but when laying down can play with the flower part, making it almost like two toys in one.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment