Sunday, May 18, 2014

Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly Costume

Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly CostumeThe costume I received appears to be good quality and it comes with all accessories (except tights/leggings). My daughter is very excited about it and looks adorable in it. She normally doesn't like dress up or costume play but she loves this one. The only drawback is my daughter is just now going in 4T clothes and this is very snug on her. I would recommend it be sized 2/3T.

I ordered this costume for my 4 year old and went by the size chart. When it came in the mail it was so ridiculously small that it tore as she was putting it on, and she was even smaller than the size chart so I figured it was awesome since she would have clothes on under it. She never got to wear it.

Buy Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly Costume Now

The look of the costume is nothing like the picture. Even the headband is completly different. The tutu was very cheap and almost to the point that i thought it would break when i put it on my daughter. Very cheap. Im very dissapointed since this is my first experience with getting soemthing bad from Amazon. The quality is just not there and not what i thought i was buying.

Read Best Reviews of Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly Costume Here

one of the little wing pieces fell off and the skirt ripped immediately. child complains that the sleeve hurts her, possibly due to a seam on the cuff that irritates her arm.

Want Child's Costume, Orange Butterfly Costume Discount?

This costume looked like it had been worn last Halloween for the party & trick or treating circuit, then sent back to Amazon.

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment