Friday, May 16, 2014

Pajanimals Small Plush - Apollo

Pajanimals Small Plush - ApolloThe product was great. My son loves it and carries it every where he goes. I also purchased other items from TOMY and I am satisfied.

My 2-year-old boy LOVES watching Pajanimals, so for his birthday, we got a couple of small plush characters from the show. They're just the right size (about 6" tall) so they fit in his diaper bag (or my purse) easily, and he loves them!

Buy Pajanimals Small Plush - Apollo Now

It's still very cute and my son loved it, but now I wish I had just spent the extra money and got the bigger one!

Read Best Reviews of Pajanimals Small Plush - Apollo Here

My twins love the pajanimals before bedtime and they love having three soft plushy toys to take to bed at night.

Want Pajanimals Small Plush - Apollo Discount?

Perfect size for my daughter she loves the pajaminals and this is perfect for her to hold onto while she watches the show!

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment