Friday, May 16, 2014

Uncle Goose Presidential Blocks (45 pcs)

Uncle Goose Presidential Blocks
  • Handmade
  • Ages 5+

I love it when a classic gift can multitask!

I bought this for my father-in-law for Father's day. He's a big American history buff, especially Civil War/Revolutionary stuff, and he collects antique American flags. So I knew this was perfect for him! Not only can he get a dose of Presidential history, he can add to his flag collection in a neat new way. As an added bonus, he can play with his granddaughter (my 2 year old) with these and start teaching her some history early on. Its something they can share and build some memories with, and I love that!

They are well-crafted, with simple patriotic hues of blue and red on natural wood. The presidential portraits are very clear and realistic. The 'flag' is very nice too. The sides of each block are smooth, as are the corners and edges, which was a concern for me if my toddler was going to be playing with them. They look durable enough for a child to handle them, even though they're recommended for age 5 and up.

Although the set was on the pricier side, I decided it was far cheaper than buying my FIL another $1500 antique flag. I justified the price with the gift fulfilling a couple of rolesfather's Day, flag collection, American history, and grandpa-granddaughter playtime.

I highly recommend this for any patriots, history fanatics or flag collectors out there, but I consider this a pretty expensive set of blocks for little kids.

Buy Uncle Goose Presidential Blocks (45 pcs) Now

I have searched around, and these Uncle Goose blocks are the highest quality we have found. This set is great for learning the Presidents.

Read Best Reviews of Uncle Goose Presidential Blocks (45 pcs) Here

Got this for my nephew who is 7 years old and in to learning all about the presidents. He totally loved it. It is so neat how you caan put it togethher and make the flag out of it. Blocks are very nice and it's something that will last forever.

Want Uncle Goose Presidential Blocks (45 pcs) Discount?

Great item! Good quality and ships fast, the photo and descriptions are accurate. What you see, is what you get!!

The storage box arrived split in two. Packaging was poor. I am very disappointed that I have to return this.

No comments:

Post a Comment