Friday, May 16, 2014

Rubie's Costume Baby Noah's Ark Collection Precious Wabbit Costume

Rubie's Costume Co Baby-girls Infant Noah Ark Collection Precious Wabbit Costume, Pink, 6-12 MonthsI was hesitant to purchase this costume since infant sizes are so difficult to determine and the ranges on this particular costume were 0-6 and 6-12. I was in love with this costume though and finally purchased the 6-12 month. It fit perfectly! My daughter was 6months and 3 weeks, just shy of 16 pounds and 27.5 inches long. There was maybe 3 inches to spare in the feet but the body fit great. The hat was a perfect fit and her head is 17inches in circumference. Just thought I'd add some measurements so it helps the next person. It was also a nice weight, not too warm but just enough. It was soft and my daughter didn't mind having it or the hat on. The carrot rattle was a great little addition too!

Our daughter hasn't worn this yet, but it looks adorable! However, she will be 6 months old for Halloween and is long for her age, and the 0-6 size is still pretty big! So if you have a newborn, this will NOT fit!! I can't imagine her being able to wear it if she were under 6 months old!

Buy Rubie's Costume Baby Noah's Ark Collection Precious Wabbit Costume Now

You will need to pass the lint brush over it a few times......It is fuzzy...You don't want that in your babys face or mouth!

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Baby Noah's Ark Collection Precious Wabbit Costume Here

I got this costume in size 6-12 for my daughter who is 9 months old (19 lbs and 27 inches tall) and it fit her great! There wasn't a TON of room length wise so if you have a tall baby, go one size bigger. I was able to use the hand wash cycle in the washing machine and air dry without any problems. Something a little strange about it, there are two tails one on the back and one on the hat! The one on the hat is only sewn on with two stitches so I just removed it so it wouldn't look so weird. It comes with an adorable carrot rattle as well. I had so many people tell me how cute she looked and even one that said it was the cutest costume they'd ever seen...she was a hit in this one! I highly recommend it, great fit and great quality!!

Want Rubie's Costume Baby Noah's Ark Collection Precious Wabbit Costume Discount?

I don't even have to say much. Look at this picture of my 6 months old daughter. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment