Saturday, June 28, 2014

Alex Jr. I Can Cook Toy

Alex Jr. I Can Cook ToyGreat toy! The Alex Jr. "I Can Cook Toy" is really a "fill and dump" toy and a great one at that. Its creative design gives babies 6 months or older different colorful fabric textures to feel (and sometimes taste) including the really cool shiney fabric used for the cooking pot w/ lid that crinkles to baby's touch. Additionally the toy has sewn in fabric noodles and pasta bow ties that are really fabric "tabs" that babies like to play with and shake. Inside the fabric pot are three soft toy rattles and squeeker toys that look like a carrot, a turnip, and a tomato which my baby loves to teeth on, toss and shake for long periods of time.

I bought this for my 10 month old daughter. She likes it when we sing the "On Top of Spaghetti" song and I thought she'd enjoy having a spaghetti pot, too. She loves the sound the radish makes and likes to toss the pot around (it crinkles). She tries to shake the carrot like she does the radish (holding it by the leaf) and doesn't seem to understand why the carrot won't rattle (it squeaks but she's not strong enough to squeeze it yet). She loves the spaghetti and bow ties she enjoys chewing on the knots (they don't crinkle or make any sounds, though). When looking at this online I was afraid the spaghetti was removable and thought she may put it in her mouth and possibly choke on it. However, the spaghetti is sewn in and does not come apart from the pot, so it's safe for her to play with. This is a very cute toy, lots of sounds & textures, baby plays with it daily and I'd definitely recommend it!

Buy Alex Jr. I Can Cook Toy Now

My daughter loves everything about this toy. She plays with it all of the time! It is very well made and is a toy that will transition from a baby toy to a toy that can be used for playing make believe.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. I Can Cook Toy Here

My seven-month old LOVES this toy. She likes to pull the vegetables out of the pot, shake them, thrown them and try to eat them. She also tries to eat the pot and the spaghetti bows. We're just starting to work on teaching her how to put things "in" the pot and shut the lid.

We have a number of toddler friends who also gravitate to this toy when they're at our house. I can see how this will be a toy my daughter can grow with from a developmental standpoint.

Want Alex Jr. I Can Cook Toy Discount?

I got this toy for my 5 month old baby as a Christmas present, and she spent many months fascinated with it! It's a great one to stuff in the diaper bag also, because it's soft and smashes down. It's crinkly, it's shiney, it's stringy, it's a fill & spill... what's not to love? :)

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment