Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn Driver

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn DriverI bought this for my 3 year old child with Special Needs. He loves music and cars. It's really difficult to move all the pieces on such a compact space. Even I have difficult pulling and pushing the 'light' knob. The music is great but mostly he just pushes the horn and that gets really old.

This is a cute toy, but none of my kids were into it. I have 1 year old boy/girl twins and neither of them pay much attnetion to it. It's collecting dust in the toy bin!

Buy Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn Driver Now

Bought it as a gift for my nephew. He is only 5 months old and loves it. He will grow into it also. My sis-in-law can put it on his high chair tray and occupy him for awhile :)

Read Best Reviews of Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn Driver Here

This is my 7 month old's favorite toy and has been for the past month and a half. At first it was a bit awkward for him to play with until we figured out that it was the perfect size to put on his highchair tray. Now while I'm getting his meals ready he sits in his chair and waits patiently, honking the horn and making screetching sounds. When the food is gone I just wipe the tray and put this toy back on there for him to play with and he will play the whole time I'm cleaning things up right up until I take him out of the chair for his nap!!! Also I love that it teaches him a little bit of Spanish while he's playing and the fact that it is so interactive. For us it was definately worth the price!

Want Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Rumble & Learn Driver Discount?

Although she can tip this toy over, my baby girl loves it. She sits and plays with it for minutes on end and loves to lay on the horn and turn the wheel. I find the Spanish a bit annoying, but it isn't an issue when I turn it to the sounds only mode. I think it's funny that she is six months old and already likes to burn rubber!

No comments:

Post a Comment