Sunday, June 22, 2014

K's Kids Learning Shoes on Little Feet

K's Kids Learning Shoes on Little FeetI bought these for my year old grandson because he loves real shoes and tries to bite the soles and lick them. He likes them a lot and bites and licks the soles, but he puts them on his hands. When we put them on his feet, he laughs hysterically. they are much bigger than I thought they would be, but fun.

Have these at my home for our foster childern and my granddaughther played with them so much when she vist that I brought another pair for her birthday.

Buy K's Kids Learning Shoes on Little Feet Now

I love these! They are so cute. My son, however, is not as impressed, yet! He is just over one, and does not like shoes on his feet. When he is old enough to appreciate these I am sure he will love them as much as I do.

Really cute!

Read Best Reviews of K's Kids Learning Shoes on Little Feet Here

I got these for my daughter when she was around 20 months. She likes to put them on and wear them around the house. She likes doing the activities that the shoes have on them.

Want K's Kids Learning Shoes on Little Feet Discount?

I bought these for my grand children aged 3 and 19 mths. They loved them, one each so they didn't need to argue about them. All types of fastenings for them to experiment with. bright colours too

No comments:

Post a Comment