Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Red

Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, RedReally pleased with this purchase as it is cute, the fabric is soft, and the teething part is a lovely beech wood. My daughter is only newborn so I don't know if she will actually use it, hence 4 stars overall rather than 5. It is only small, around 16.5cm, but so adorable. As per the other reviewer, the colour is deep orange rather than bright red. That is fine with me, as I love orange but buyer beware.

Quick warning about the color of this toy: It's not red. It's a deep, bright orange. It's still very cute and very sweet and gender-neutral, but it's not a pure red. This only matters to me because red is my baby girl's favorite color, but she doesn't seem as madly attracted to the orange as she is to all things red.

In any case, I still like the toy and she still likes it too. It's not her very favorite (she shows teething preference for her plastic keys and her little Haba wooden toys like her froggie and ring-rattle), but she still likes it. She gnaws on the head and chomps down on the ring. She loves feeling the little antennae with her mouth and scratching the fabric with her fingernails.

I think it's cute and I like that it's free of BPA and other questionable substances. I leave it in her crib in case she needs something to chew on at bedtime. I'm pleased with it, just might choose a different color if I were to do it again.

Buy Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Red Now

My four-month-old daughter is in the early stages of learning how to use her hands. The Kathe Kruse ring doll is a wonderful toy for this stage. She can grasp the soft cloth body or curl her fingers around the wooden ring, so she is able to lift it no matter where her hands land on it. The doll is easily laundered and the wooden ring can be cleaned with a sponge or rag, so everything can be kept clean and safe for chewing.

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse Rainbow Baby Doll, Red Here

No comments:

Post a Comment