Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WOW Ernie Fire Engine - Emergency (3 Piece Set)

WOW Ernie Fire Engine - EmergencyMy 18 month old grandson loves this truck. I like that it does not require batteries. If you push the truck it will keep on going for about 50 feet which just thrills my grandson. Nice sturdy construction, only wish it had come with a couple of firefighters instead of just one.

I was quite upset by this toy! My 2 yr old son LOVED it, and it was awesome....at first. The first one I ordered worked for about 24 hours. I have a 2 yr old boy and he is NOT ROUGH with his toys. It wasn't thrown or anything that would cause it to stop working. The entire reason we got this was the "real working engine sounds". So I contact wonderful Amazon, who replaces it a few days later. We got the second one in yesterday evening...and by this morning the "real working engine sounds" have stopped/broken on the new one. Besides that it is great! If you dont care about the sound...youd love it! I doubt I will purchase another one of this brand of toy, unfortunately, bc it obv doesn't hold any weight in their quality of product!

Buy WOW Ernie Fire Engine - Emergency (3 Piece Set) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment