Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Cow

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning CowI was very disappointed with this purchase. The polyester fibers are coming out from the toy (through the colorful feet of the cow). I bought this for my 6 months old son months ago but then took it away until he is not putting everything into his mouth and won't eat or inhale these fibers. I never ever had the same problem with any other stuffed animals. I wanted to return this but I had already threw away the packaging when I noticed this problem :(

Packaging states "learn about colors and opposites" and "sing along with fun songs" .....there are exactly two songs on this toy. One song includes counting 1-10 and other song mentions colors and the words "big" and "small". Age rec should be for up to 18mos.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Cow Now

My daughter got this toy for Christmas when she was about two months old. She liked to listen to the songs and the MOOOOO-OOOO sound. Now she is six months old and she has figured out how to rake her fingers across the cow's belly to make it sing. It probably amuses her that I know all the words and can't help but sing along with it. Like all toys, the educational value of this toy depends on how you, as a parent, interact with the toy and your child.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Cow Here

My grandchildren fight over this adorable cow! It is very educational and easy to push on its stomach! I would recommend for both genders.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Cow Discount?

The song that this cow sings gets stuck in our heads! It is a cute cow, colorful; only complaint is that it is repetitive :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment