Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Shake & Crawl Racer

Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Shake & Crawl RacerMy husband and I purchased this toy for our 7 month old at Toys R Us. He had started to crawl and we wanted him to have a toy he could chase. Here are the pros and cons of this toy in my opinion...

Pros:

Fun sound effects

Car moves on its own when the rattle is shaken

Has 2 setting so the car can go strait or in a circle

Volume control so the toy has a quieter setting

Cons:

Toy cost is on the expensive side

Does not work too well on carpet

There is only traction on one of the wheels so it stops easily if anything gets in the way

If the car is too far away the rattle doesn't work

I have to chase down the car often and redirect it to make it move for my son again

I gave the toy 4 stars because I totally recommend it in spite of the cons. It is a fun interactive toy that encourages crawling. I also recommend getting the toy early when your baby first start to sit up on their own to maximize its use because the toy is not cheap.

I bought this as a birthday gift for a one year old but when it came I wished I had gotten it for my two year old for Christmas. It's perfect for the whole age range. You can make the car go by shaking the rattle or rolling the ball on top. It's extremely durable (which is a plus these days!)and interesting for babies who are just sitting up to toddlers running around. I'm purchasing a second one for my sons birthday!

Buy Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Shake & Crawl Racer Now

My son and I love this toy. He will set around for hours and watch the car going around and around. I did have a problem in the beginning with the rattle working, but you just reset the car (turn the car off and then back on)it and it works fine.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Shake & Crawl Racer Here

I am a very picky mom when it comes to toys for my son ..specially with so many toys and so many companies in the market ..

I look for a variety , durability , and my son should not get bored by playing with it after few times ..This toy has passed all these tests ....its adorable with a wonderful bright color ...My son 10 months old absolutely loves this toy ..Its unique in its way ..Ever since My son started crawling and he makes it go forward go backward which it does not but he still tries .I wish i could upload a video when he is playing with it ..i will try to ..

This is a good purchase ..

Want Fisher-Price Lil' Zoomers Shake & Crawl Racer Discount?

This is a great toy! My son got this when he was 5 months old. He wasn't able to shake the rattle hard enough to make the car move. I had to help him with it. Now that he is 9 months old, he is able to shake it hard enough to make it work. You have to be in close proximity to the toy though. He likes to spin the wheels and the underneath gears when the toy is off. Occasionally he shrieks so loud that it makes the car go without shaking the rattle.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment